If the Lord leads you to it He will lead you through it.



Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Movement

This has been quite an eventful week. Who knew just thinking about something and searching the internet could be so tiring. I also never thought I would be out of breath just having a conversation with someone. Welcome to pregnancy. 4 1/2 months and I am just starting to get use to it.

So .... from the beginning Chris and I thought it would be tons of fun to have a little boy. A little Toph as we would say. I immediately started planning a little boy nursery, orange and greens, monkeys, little boy things. Then one day Chris looked at me and said, "I think we might be having a girl." Neither of us said much about that subject and just kept talking and planning as though we are having a boy until last weekend. I was up early last Saturday just thinking about all the changes that have taken place in the last couple of years and how blessed we are to be pregnant. This thought process of course lead to the nursery; the colors, furniture, decor, layout, and over all feel of the space (since interior design and decorating is what I do and love) and I got this over whelming feeling that we are going to have a girl.

I started choosing colors and a whole new decor, it went from green and orange and monkeys to dark purple, light yellow, and butterflies. We even went and picked up paint chips while we were at home depot Saturday night. I started getting excited to buy furniture and get the nursery set-up. So most of my thoughts this week have been focused on searching and shopping for baby stuff. Craigslist here I come.

No comments: