1. I love feeling the baby move. It's the greatest when I am able to relax and just focus on him, usually early in the morning when it's just the two of us.
2. I love watching Chris's reaction when he feels the baby move. Especially when Toph kicks really hard.
3. I love watching my baby bump grow. It's not fun that the rest of me slowly gets larger too.
4. I love how others try to do things for me. Suddenly a paper clip is the only thing I can lift safely; that and food.
5. I love the reactions I recieve once people notice that I am pregnant. It has been really fun now that I am really showing.
6. I love how I instantly have a conversation starter. Especially since I am not good at starting conversations or engaging in small talk.
7. I love the instant bond/connection I feel with other mothers.
8. I love the excitement others express when they see that I am pregnant and how there eyes light up as they place there hand on my belly.
9. I love the thoughts and excitement of wondering what our baby will look like and his personality.
10. I love that Heavenly Father chose Chris and I to raise one of his choice spirits.
11. I love shopping for baby stuff - Especially clothes and hats.
12. I LOVE being pregnant all together. I will miss it, but am really excited to hold him in my arms and welcome him into our family.