If the Lord leads you to it He will lead you through it.



Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cereal Does a Body Good

Toph tried cereal for the first time on Sunday. We put a bib on him, strapped him in his chair, and began the fun. He knew that something exciting was going to happen because we were all standing around him with excitement and the video camera running. He just sat in his chair smiling and kicking. I don't think he had any clue. He was such a great sport smiling the entire time. He ate all of it, we were so proud. He didn't do as great the second night. I don't think he was as hungry or maybe he knew what was coming. He didn't wine or fuss at all but he wouldn't open his mouth. My mom told me I should get out the video camera and see how well he does. Maybe next time. HAHAHA!!! Here are a few photos of his first time.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Cute! I am so glad you're blogging again. I've missed seeing what you guys and Toph are up to. We haven't tried cereal yet, but I'm getting ready to!