If the Lord leads you to it He will lead you through it.



Sunday, May 24, 2009

Things he does...

It's fun to watch our little guy and wonder what he is thinking about, looking at, dreaming of, or whatever. I haven't really spent a lot of time around baby's (other than being the goofy type uncle to all your kids). In other words I haven't had the time to watch and observe things babies do that mimic what an adult would do, and although it may appear obvious to some of you, it's a lot of fun for me.

Stretching when he wakes up.


Sleeping with one hand above his head (although it picture looks posed, it's not)


Arm over his eyes when it's bright out...


This is the look I get when I did something I shouldn't have... THE EVIL EYE! (probably the look I'll get for the next picture)


Topher slipping in some tongue when he kisses.... Ha HA Ha!

No comments: